Peanuts are one of the commonly known snacks in winter because of their enormous profits. Benefits of peanuts are not less than almonds with following health benefits like treatment for cold, reduce cholesterol, weight loss, and lots of digestive issues. Peanuts have lots of protein, iron, calcium, and zinc. It has some other vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin E.
Some health benefits of peanuts
Peanuts have loaded with many essentials vitamins like protein and vitamins.
- Weight loss- if you are also keen on weight loss, then you can add peanuts in your diet. Peanuts can stop weight gain as well as many health benefits, and increase endurance. You can gain strength and improve the digestive system.
- Skin nourishment- if you are suffering from dry skin, then you can lubricate or massage your body with peanut oil. Peanut oil has omega fatty acids, which are very useful for skin.
- For long and healthy hair- long and strong hair is everyone’s wish, but due to usage of chemical-rich hair products, damages hair always. Vitamin E found in peanut oil that is beneficial for hair health and prevents you from various health hazards.
- For mental health- peanuts can enhance mental health because of its niacin presence. You can prevent from various mental diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- To prevent cancer- peanut has proved to be beneficial in cancer like colon cancer.
Nutrients present in per 100 gram peanut
|Protein- 26 gram||Mono s fat- 24 gram||Calcium- 92 mg||Vitamin B3- 12 mg|
|Carbs- 26 gram||Poly s fat- 15 gram||Zinc- 3 mg||Niacin- 8mg|
|Fiber-8 gram||Saturated fat- 6 gram||Iron- 4 mg||Vitamin E- 0.64 mg|