Most of the people using whey protein powder for the fulfilment of their protein needs but finds difficulty in selection. Try to compare its constituents as which protein powder is best in the highly competitive market. Whey protein is similarly a whole protein that is quick and simple to digest in the human body. At one point when anyone eats a protein source, our body uses the 20 amino acids (which are the individual sections of “protein”) to restoration our bones, organs, muscles.
In other words, we can say that protein is essential for everybody part and tissue in the human body. Protein rich foods like meats, dairy products, eggs and unusual vegetable proteins, for example, quinoa are complete proteins. All we need some amounts of proteins to repair damaged cells, tissues, and muscles in the body that helps in muscle growth. Here I am going to discuss some of the best protein powder available in the Indian market.
Best Protein Powder In India For Safe Muscle Building
- Muscle blaze Active Whey Protein
- Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
- BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder
- Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein
- Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder
- Muscletech Premium Whey Protein Plus
- MyFitFuel whey protein
- Sinew nutrition whey protein
- AS-IT-IS whey protein
10 Best Protein Powder In India For Safe Muscle Building
1. Muscle blaze Active Whey Protein
- The Muscle Blaze Active Whey Protein contains 20 grams of protein in a 33 g of serving.
- The entire protein content is about 60.6% per gram.
- It is a mixture of micro-filtered whey protein isolate, ultra-filtered whey protein.
- It contains BCAAs, EAAs and some other essential nutrients without sugar.
2. Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard
- Whey Gold Standard is the famous brand ON (Optimum Nutrition), which is among the best whey protein seller in India.
- Contains 24-grams of protein is contained in one scoop (30.4g) of ON 100% Whey gold standard.
- There is about 78.94% protein content in per gram of ON protein powder.
- With only 1 gram of fat and 1 gram of sugar. This makes it the best protein powder for men in the Indian marketplace.
- ON whey protein are ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate.
- There are 5.5 grams of pure (BCAAs) Branched Chain Amino Acids.
3. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
- The ultimate nutrition pro-star 100% whey protein has 25g of protein in one (32) gram scoop.
- This powder is a blend of high-quality whey isolate and whey protein concentrate.
- It is loaded with 6 grams of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) in every scoop.
- Contains only 1 gram of fat and 1 gram of sugar. These make it the best protein powder for weight gain in India.
4. BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder
- The BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder contains 47 grams of protein in each 100-gram serving.
- The protein content is more than 46.8% per gram along with 10 grams of essential amino acids as well as 5 grams of fibres.
- This also has 6 grams of fat per serving.
5. Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein
- The Isopure is well known for Low Carb Whey Protein as 50 grams of protein in per 62-gram serving.
- The protein content is around 80.64% of 100% isolated whey protein.
- It is entirely free from lactose, aspartame and gluten.
- It is loaded with BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and Glutamine.
- This is probably the best protein powder for weight loss.
6. Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder
- The Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder contains 25 grams of whey protein in each 36 grams scoop.
- The protein content is approx — 69.44 % per gram.
- This is a perfect blend of non-essential and essential amino acids.
- It is loaded with 5 grams of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) per scoop in its pure form.
7. Muscletech Premium Whey Protein Plus
- The MuscleTech Premium Whey Protein Plus contains 20 grams of whey protein in one serving 33 grams.
- The protein content is 60.6% per gram of this whey protein.
- Contains only 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of sugar in each serving.
- Also contains some amounts of BCCAs, amino acids and glutamines.
8. MyFitFuel whey protein
- The MyFitFuel Whey Protein carries 23 grams of pure whey protein in one 32 grams of serving.
- The total protein content is more than 71.87% per gram in this protein powder.
- It contains no sugars and just 1.9 grams of good fats.
- Holds 4.1 grams of Glutamine and 5.6 grams of BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids).
9. Sinew nutrition whey protein
- Sinew nutrition whey protein contains only the highest quality protein from believed global resources.
- Contains 100 %whey, gluten-free & cold-processed whey protein with authentication.
- Per 30-gram Serving carries 23.7 gram of whey protein, 4 grams of glutamine, 5 grams BCAA’s.
- Instant Mixing quality: Freely melts in water or milk, No lumping or residue left after mixing.
10. AS-IT-IS whey protein
- AS-IT-IS Whey protein contains 24 grams of protein in every 32 grams of serving with 5.4g of BCAA that is critical amino acids mandatory for muscle repair and regrowth.
- Our rapid-acting and easily mixable Whey protein have the ability to speed up the recovery process and assist to quicken protein
- It is specially designed for beginners who want to have some easily digestible whey protein?
After going through this comparison, you can easily compare and decide which is the best protein powder. Protein powder is used for different purposes, like weight loss, weight gain, and muscle building. Going through this, you can answer which protein powder is best for weight gain or muscle gain.