Most of the people using whey protein powder for the fulfillment of their protein needs but finds difficulty in selection. Try to compare its constituents as which protein powder is best in the highly competitive market. Whey protein is similarly a whole protein that is quick and simple to digest in the human body. At one point when anyone eats a protein source, our body uses the 20 amino acids (which are the individual sections of “protein”) to restoration our bones, organs, muscles.
In other words, we can say that protein is essential for everybody part and tissue in the human body. Protein rich foods like meats, dairy products, eggs and unusual vegetable proteins, for example, quinoa are complete proteins. All we need some amounts of proteins to repair damaged cells, tissues, and muscles in the body that helps in muscle growth. Here I am going to discuss some of the best protein powder available in the Indian market.
Best Protein Powder In India For Safe Muscle Building
- Muscle blaze Active Whey Protein
- Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard
- Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
- BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder
- Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein
- Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder
- Muscletech Premium Whey Protein Plus
- MyFitFuel whey protein
- Sinew nutrition whey protein
- AS-IT-IS whey protein
Proteins powders are well-known supplements for various training, nutrition, and bodybuilding programs. Protein is essential for growing cells and tissue repair after any training session that breaks down the muscle fibers. Eggs, chicken, fish are well known for their high amount of proteins, but you can consume lots of fats, and carbohydrates with proteins. The protein powders are the type of isolated proteins which have a negligible amount of carbs and fats.
What to look when you are buying a protein powder
All the whey proteins or protein powders are not isolated proteins; some are also for mass gaining, which contains more carbs and fats. The selection is solely based on your personal goal as to why you are buying this like for fat loss, mass gain or muscle building. If your goal is to gain some lean muscle, then go for isolated proteins which contain more protein, fewer carbs and fats.
10 Best Protein Powder In India For Safe Muscle Building
1. Muscle blaze Active Whey Protein
Muscle blaze active whey protein is raw in every aspect, whether it is in ingredients, taste, composition, and others. This is a slow digestive protein which makes you fuller for a long time with giving several options like in making protein shakes, bars, and others. It is proved to be highly effective in muscle building and weight loss because it carries minimum carbs and fats.
- The Muscle Blaze Active Whey Protein contains 20 grams of protein in a 33 g of serving.
- The entire protein content is about 60.6% per gram.
- It is a mixture of micro-filtered whey protein isolate, ultra-filtered whey protein.
- It contains BCAAs, EAAs and some other essential nutrients without sugar.
2. Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard
Optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein gives 24 grams of lean protein with 1 gram of carb and 1 gram of fat. This is the most popular whey protein in India because of their easy digestion in the body. You can get an additional 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid, and five and a half gram of BCAA.
- Whey Gold Standard is the famous brand ON (Optimum Nutrition), which is among the best whey protein seller in India.
- Contains 24-grams of protein is contained in one scoop (30.4g) of ON 100% Whey gold standard.
- There is about 78.94% protein content in per gram of ON protein powder.
- With only 1 gram of fat and 1 gram of sugar. This makes it the best protein powder for men in the Indian marketplace.
- ON whey protein are ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate.
- There are 5.5 grams of pure (BCAAs) Branched Chain Amino Acids.
3. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein is one of the most considered protein powder in India because of their high protein concentration as you can get 25 grams of whey isolate in 30 grams to scoop. It also contains essential minerals and digestive enzymes with Vitamin A, Iron, and calcium. Apart from this, you can also get 6 grams of BCCAAs.
- The ultimate nutrition pro-star 100% whey protein has 25g of protein in one (32) gram scoop.
- This powder is a blend of high-quality whey isolate and whey protein concentrate.
- It is loaded with 6 grams of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) in every scoop.
- Contains only 1 gram of fat and 1 gram of sugar. These make it the best protein powder for weight gain in India.
4. BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder
BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder is in global leaders of sports nutrition gives effective results in a few months. You can get 22 grams of good quality protein in a 30 grams scoop which comes in many flavours. It is precisely designed for athletic activity with delicious taste. You can use this protein powder as pre-workout or post-workout as you want.
- The BSN Syntha-6 Protein Powder contains 47 grams of protein in each 100-gram serving.
- The protein content is more than 46.8% per gram along with 10 grams of essential amino acids as well as 5 grams of fibres.
- This also has 6 grams of fat per serving.
5. Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein
Isopure Low Carb Whey Protein is a zero carb whey isolate which is used for weight loss and muscle building. It is packed after complete microfiltration that makes easily dissolve in either milk or water. This is highly recommended for gaining lean muscle which gives you a compact physique. In this whey protein, you can get 80 % lean protein with a negligible amount of fats and other components.
- The Isopure is well known for Low Carb Whey Protein as 50 grams of protein in per 62-gram serving.
- The protein content is around 80.64% of 100% isolated whey protein.
- It is entirely free from lactose, aspartame and gluten.
- It is loaded with BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and Glutamine.
- This is probably the best protein powder for weight loss.
6. Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder contains 25 grams of protein, 5.5 grams of BCCAA, 2.7-gram leucine which gives a boost to the immune system. Its quick-absorbing ability gives your broken muscle a quick recovery. It is one of the best ways to feed to starving muscle after an intense workout.
- The Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder contains 25 grams of whey protein in each 36 grams scoop.
- The protein content is approx — 69.44 % per gram.
- This is a perfect blend of non-essential and essential amino acids.
- It is loaded with 5 grams of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) per scoop in its pure form.
7. Muscletech Premium Whey Protein Plus
Muscletech Premium Whey Protein Plus delivers high-quality whey protein to help and create big muscle. In this protein brand, you can get lean protein concentration with the highest quality ingredients. You can have 24 grams of protein, 5.5 grams of BCCAAs, and 4 grams of glutamine in one 30 grams scoop.
- The MuscleTech Premium Whey Protein Plus contains 20 grams of whey protein in one serving 33 grams.
- The protein content is 60.6% per gram of this whey protein.
- Contains only 1 gram of fat and 2 grams of sugar in each serving.
- Also contains some amounts of BCCAs, amino acids and glutamines.
8. MyFitFuel whey protein
MyFitFuel whey protein is made up of grass-fed high-quality cow milk which contains 80% protein concentrate. There is no fillers, amino acids, and other thickeners are used as you can only get 26.4 gram of protein in 33 grams serving. It is readily available in multiple mouthwatering flavours.
- The MyFitFuel Whey Protein carries 23 grams of pure whey protein in one 32 grams of serving.
- The total protein content is more than 71.87% per gram in this protein powder.
- It contains no sugars and just 1.9 grams of good fats.
- Holds 4.1 grams of Glutamine and 5.6 grams of BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids).
9. Sinew nutrition whey protein
Sinew nutrition whey protein is instantiated supreme whey protein which is made in the process of microfiltration. Per 30 gram serving contains around 24 grams of protein, 5 grams of BCAA, and 4 grams of glutamine. This is an easy dissolving with no lumping or residue which is easily dissolved in water or milk.
- Sinew nutrition whey protein contains only the highest quality protein from believed global resources.
- Contains 100 %whey, gluten-free & cold-processed whey protein with authentication.
- Per 30-gram Serving carries 23.7 gram of whey protein, 4 grams of glutamine, 5 grams BCAA’s.
- Instant Mixing quality: Freely melts in water or milk, No lumping or residue left after mixing.
10. AS-IT-IS whey protein
AS-IT-IS whey protein is a natural, and raw form of whey which allows you to work hard and make recovery easier. It contains high concentrate raw protein powder with less amount of carbs and fats.
- AS-IT-IS Whey protein contains 24 grams of protein in every 32 grams of serving with 5.4g of BCAA that is critical amino acids mandatory for muscle repair and regrowth.
- The rapid-acting and easily mixable Whey protein have the ability to speed up the muscle recovery process and assist to quicken protein
- It is specially designed for beginners who want to have some easily digestible whey protein?
After going through these comparisons, you can easily compare and decide which is the best selling protein powder in India. Protein powder is used for different purposes, like weight loss, weight gain, and muscle building. Going through this, you can answer which protein powder is best for weight gain or muscle gain.