Everyone has threatened from coronavirus worldwide because of their high mortality rate around the world. The only way to prevent yourself from staying home, keep social distancing, wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, cover your face while going outside, avoid physical touching, and save lives. Nowadays, around 2 million people are suffering from this novel covid-19, and more than 124 thousand people lost their lives worldwide. There is no vaccination available for the virus as worlds scientists are trying to make for the mankind. So, when we talk about in a nutshell, then prevention is the only way possible to stay away from covid-19.
Here Is Some Of The Traditional Home Remedy To Improve Your Immunity
This is the time when the covid 19 outbreak becomes a danger for entire humanity across the world, then the only way to stay away by enhancing your body’s immunity that must play an essential role in its defense. The slogan prevention is better than cure is precisely fit in the current scenario while there is no registered medicine for COVID-19 around the globe. So, the only way to take preventive measures like boosting our immunity by exercising these home remedies.
- Nasal application – apply desi Ghee in both the nostrils before going to bed every day.
- Oil pulling therapy- in every morning in an empty stomach, take one tablespoon of cold-pressed coconut oil in your mouth and spit in and around about 5 to 10 minutes and spit it off. You can quickly detox your body by doing once and twice in a week.
- Drink herbal tea or homemade Kadha by using Tulsi, Cinnamon, Kalimirch, Ginger) and lemon once or twice a day. You can also add some natural honey that makes its taste even better long with their immunity-boosting effects.
- Turmeric milk- takes a pinch of pure haldi powder in 250 ml milk and boils until it becomes half and service hot once or twice daily.
- Drink warm water throughout the day and avoid cold or frozen drinks as much as possible.
These are some of the natural and affordable coronavirus tips to save you and your family during the lockdown. The following five preventive measures are not claimed to be any direct effect on novel coronavirus, but it can surely help in boosting the body’s natural immunity. So, keep practicing these simple exercises and lower the chance of attacking coronavirus.