Are you looking for the safest Indian diet plan to lose weight? First thing you have to do after wake up is to drink Luke warm water to detoxify your body early in the morning. Make a green tea or a cup of black coffee to increase your blood flow into your bloodstream. Rules are straightforward; all you need to start your day with at least 15-minute walk or exercise. After your walk, tries to consume some sprout with some fibre rich food like an apple. If you are a non-vegetarian, then make an egg white omelette and consume with whole grain bread.
Nothing fancy need to do, just a half an hour walk and good food can help you a lot in the weight loss journey. Healthy eating is one of the best thing weapons to lose your stubborn fat from the different parts of the body. Always believe in the real facts that help in your weight loss journey.
Here are some vital points that can be proved to be helpful in weight loss journey
- Try to split big meals into five or six small meals to boost your metabolism.
- Consume whole grains and salad into your diet to elevate fibre intake. Always start your meal with some leafy vegetables like salad.
- Focus on high protein and high fibre meal to maximize the calorie burn during digestion.
- Eliminate the carbohydrate-rich food to go in the calorie deficit.
- Maximize the water intake, if possible drink water in the said time to flush out toxins.
- Always starts your day with your biggest meal and end your meal with a shorter meal.
- Minimize the sugar, salt concentration in your daily diet, if possible then replace these with jaggery and rock salt.
- Stop using refined for cooking food, replace it with olive oil, kacchi ghani mustard oil, or cold-pressed coconut oil.
How to know your maintenance calorie
A healthy person needs 75% of their food in the form of carbohydrates, 20 % in the form of protein, and 5% in the form of healthy fats. As we all know that most of the Indian food is rich in carbohydrate’s and fats, but it has a lack of adequate amount of protein and fibres. Before going to maintenance calorie, first, know about your goal. If your goal is to lose weight or fat, then you need to consume less than your maintenance calorie. There is 4 calorie found in a gram of carbohydrate and protein and 9 calories in a gram of fat. Carbohydrate is the fastest source of energy as fats and proteins digested slowly in the intestine.
Digestion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
All are digested in the intestine in their basic units. Carbohydrates break down into sugar, proteins into amino acids, and fats into fatty acid and glycerol. The body uses these substances in the phenomenon like growth, maintenance, and daily activities.
A short comparison between protein, carbs, and fats
|Body’s building blocks
|The main source of energy
|Provide energy for growth|
|Build and repair tissues
|Provide energy||Protect organs|
|Fight against infection
|Provide stored energy||Helps in hormone production|
|Low in calorie
|Low in calorie||High in calorie|
|Poultry, beans, soy
|Fruits, seeds, nuts||Dairy, cake, cookies|